https://prolog.ee/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Linde-Group-logo-1030x514.jpg 514 1030 Katrin Lessel https://prolog.ee/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/340_int.png Katrin Lessel2019-11-19 15:59:502019-11-19 16:01:57Linde Group otsib logistikakoordinaatorit
Linde Group otsib logistikakoordinaatorit
We are hiring experienced Project Logistics Coordinators for special and general cargo projects
Linde Engineering (LE) is executing large projects with globally distributed teams to build process plants. This is a great chance to join our growing team in our key location in Tallinn for a truly international career with an in-depth training on site.
What you will enjoy doing:
- Coordinate & monitor Supply Chain/Logistics operations for LE global projects in field of plant construction.
- Prepare global tendering for logistics services in cooperation with Project Logistics Manager.
- Communicate with suppliers, vendors, clients & internal departments to achieve best supply solution to ensure deliveries in time, budget & quality.
- Prepare, coordinate and track the packing & shipping of goods incl. data administration in SAP.
- Continually review freight costs and/or transportation rates to keep costs down.
What makes you great:
- Education in logistics.
- Work experience as logistics coordinator, freight forwarder or shipping agent, preferably in the field of international plant engineering/large scale projects.
- Knowledge of transport/shipping related laws & regulations.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software/SAP
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & intercultural skills.
- English – fluent both written & spoken, German – advantageous.
The recruitment process is managed by our partner HR factory.
Contact Imbi Must: email@example.com
Application deadline: 01.12.2019
Start time: February 2020