We are hiring experienced Project Logistics Coordinators for special and general cargo projects
Linde Engineering (LE) is executing large projects with globally distributed teams to build process plants. This is a great chance to join our growing team in our key location in Tallinn for a truly international career with an in-depth training on site.
What you will enjoy doing:
- Coordinate & monitor Supply Chain/Logistics operations for LE global projects in field of plant construction.
- Prepare global tendering for logistics services in cooperation with Project Logistics Manager.
- Communicate with suppliers, vendors, clients & internal departments to achieve best supply solution to ensure deliveries in time, budget & quality.
- Prepare, coordinate and track the packing & shipping of goods incl. data administration in SAP.
- Continually review freight costs and/or transportation rates to keep costs down.
What makes you great:
- Education in logistics.
- Work experience as logistics coordinator, freight forwarder or shipping agent, preferably in the field of international plant engineering/large scale projects.
- Knowledge of transport/shipping related laws & regulations.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software/SAP
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & intercultural skills.
- English – fluent both written & spoken, German – advantageous.
The recruitment process is managed by our partner HR factory.
Contact Imbi Must: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 01.12.2019
Start time: February 2020