We are hiring Special Cargo Logistics Project Managers to our Tallinn Office which is an additional key location within the Linde Engineering (LE) Division.
What you will enjoy doing:
- Plan, implement & monitor Special Cargo Project Logistics operations for LE global projects in multiple locations.
- Prepare, initiate & evaluate global tendering for project logistics services.
- Communicate with suppliers & internal departments to achieve best supply solution to ensure deliveries in time, budget & quality.
- Streamline shipping and transportation processes, identify process bottlenecks & suggest solutions for improvement.
- Meet cost, productivity & timeline targets by continuous improvement.
- Prepare & coordinate packing & shipping of goods incl. data administration in SAP.
- Plan & track best shipment solution for different projects by road, air, sea or railway.
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports to management.
What makes you great:
- University degree in logistics.
- Proven experience in planning and executing large scale logistics projects incl. special cargo deliveries, preferably in the field of international plant engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of transport/shipping related laws & regulations.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Decision making ability.
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software/SAP.
- Great communication, interpersonal & intercultural skills.
- English – fluent both written & spoken, German – advantageous.
The recruitment process is managed by our partner HR factory.
Contact Imbi Must: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 01.12.2019
Start time: February 2020