https://prolog.ee/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/340_int.png 0 0 Katrin Lessel https://prolog.ee/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/340_int.png Katrin Lessel2019-11-19 15:57:032019-11-19 16:02:19Linde Group otsib logistika projektijuhti
Linde Group otsib logistika projektijuhti
We are hiring Special Cargo Logistics Project Managers to our Tallinn Office which is an additional key location within the Linde Engineering (LE) Division.
What you will enjoy doing:
- Plan, implement & monitor Special Cargo Project Logistics operations for LE global projects in multiple locations.
- Prepare, initiate & evaluate global tendering for project logistics services.
- Communicate with suppliers & internal departments to achieve best supply solution to ensure deliveries in time, budget & quality.
- Streamline shipping and transportation processes, identify process bottlenecks & suggest solutions for improvement.
- Meet cost, productivity & timeline targets by continuous improvement.
- Prepare & coordinate packing & shipping of goods incl. data administration in SAP.
- Plan & track best shipment solution for different projects by road, air, sea or railway.
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports to management.
What makes you great:
- University degree in logistics.
- Proven experience in planning and executing large scale logistics projects incl. special cargo deliveries, preferably in the field of international plant engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of transport/shipping related laws & regulations.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Decision making ability.
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software/SAP.
- Great communication, interpersonal & intercultural skills.
- English – fluent both written & spoken, German – advantageous.
The recruitment process is managed by our partner HR factory.
Contact Imbi Must: email@example.com.
Application deadline: 01.12.2019
Start time: February 2020